Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Taming The Laundry Monster


For the past 12 years there has been this hideous monster living in my house, my laundry room to be exact. I have tried every "schedule" I could think of and they never worked for us. Managing the rest of the house really wasn't a problem as long as I could shut the door to my laundry room and forget about the piles of clothes building up. The truth is  I HATE DOING LAUNDRY.. so it has always been at the bottom of my priority list.

Image Courtesy:Free Images

But after a leaking washer and a very slow drying dryer I decide to be extreme in getting rid of my laundry monster and it has been such a great decision.

No longer do I have to worry about piles of dirty laundry to sort  or waiting for this load to dry so that I can put in the next load....

Image Courtesy:Free Images

Now every Thursday we load up the laundry and  $20 in quarters and head to the laundry mat. Two loads( using jumbo washing machines) and an hour later we are loading up all the clean folded/hung clothes and we are headed back home to immediately put everything up.

This has been such a great thing for our family and not only do I have a super clean laundry room but all of the laundry is done at once.

And each Thursday I drive home thanking the Lord for those jumbo washers and dryers and for the smell of clean laundry filling up our Suburban.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS