Pages

Friday, January 10, 2014

"My Little Daughter"

Adoption is not JUST a journey in the rescuing of a child, it's so much more than that! It's a place where our self sufficiency collides with God's sovereignty and we find ourselves broken before a loving and gracious Father who breaks us and molds us and shapes us and takes us to the deep valleys  while over and over again assuring us of His unfailing love....I daily pray for faith like Jarius.."Then came one of the rulers of the synagogue, Jairus by name, and seeing him, he fell at his feet and implored him earnestly, saying, "My little daughter is at the point of death. Come and lay your hands on her, so that she may be made well and live."  (Mark 5:21-22). This is the cry of my heart, that Jesus would lay his hands on KatieJoy's heart and heal her... that she too would be made well and live! This is where my faith has to step in and where my worry and fear must turn into praise and adoration. This is why adoption is a journey ... a story ... Not written by me but crafted by a Gracious Father...

Please commit to praying for us during this process.Pray for KatieJoy's upcoming surgery, pray for the paperwork to be handled quickly and for God to provide financially so that we can bring her home.

1 comment:

  1. I am praying for KatyJoy's health and that your faith remain strong through this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS