Pages

Friday, August 30, 2013


Summer Wrap Up 


Our Summer went by way too fast but I will be glad to get back into school mode come Monday! Yes I said Monday and I know what your probably thinking...isn't that a holiday?  Why yes it is but we wanted daddy to be able to join in the 1st day of school madness:) 


I thought I would kick off our school year with some summertime photos...



The kids learned how to make banana ice cream!







Playing in the rain...


..and yes I am THAT mom..




Painting the Summer days away....




Where does she get her spunk????



Reading from our favorite children's Bible!




Fun Times with family...

The kiddos and their cousin ...


passing the time ...

...while we travel to the zoo.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS