Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Embracing The Changing Seasons Of Homeschool Life




Over the Christmas break our household experienced some major changes. We had the joy of bringing home our adopted daughter!  With all the joy and excitement that this blessed occasion brought, along with it came some major changes.






Crowned With Joy


I knew with the newest addition to our household things would be different; more laundry,more dishes, diapers(again) but I actually never thought about how it would change our homeschool schedule. I hope you will join me over the next few days as I share with you some of the major changes we have made to our homeschooling day and how implementing these changes has been a sanity saver.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS