Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Momma never said their would be days like "This"

I am sure that growing up that my "momma said there would be days like this", but days like this somehow cause you to forget all those things that "momma said". Today was one of those days that God really hammered home a point in my heart, you know ..."Hey, my child, remember that I am here and turn to me". Between a sick child, a child that likes to strip down to his birthday suit and tries to give his room a "make-over" with the contents of his diaper(oh, yea not once but three times), a little red head that fell out of the grocery cart( I'm feeling like mom of the year here) and oh wait did I mention that we are buying a house...yikes !!! So as I was in the bathroom scrubbing the unmentionable of a two year old little boy;fighting back tears the Lord reminded me that "Even youth shall faint and be weary, and young men shall fall exhausted;but they who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings like eagles;they shall run and not be weary;they shall walk and not faint" Isaiah 40:30-31 Praising God that my weariness shows fast the strength of the Lord!!!

-Crowned With Joy,
       LouAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS