Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

 A Rogers' Tradition


Each year for Mother's Day my husband does pictures of the kids for me and each year I treasure their little smiling faces and the changes that have taken place from the previous year..... But this year is different...This year I AM OVERWHELMED with the grace that God has shown in the life of our family. This year instead of 6 eyes gazing into the camera God has given me 8 and instead of 3 little people shouting mommy God has given me 4. This year God has given me a "new" child...a child that now makes eye contact...a child that now says mommy (and about 100 more words) a child that is now able to look me in the eyes and say " I lobe ou, mommy"! 

And all I CAN DO is praise HIM..


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS